Last update: Sept. 17th, 2020
Welcome to NitipHub
We are NitipHub, (“NitipHub,” “Us,” “We,” or “Our”), and we are a platform that helps to define, create and buying products from the outside of Indonesia and get it shipped to our customers (which we call “Hubers”). We do this through our website as well as Tokopedia, located at https://nitiphub.com, and https://tokopedia.com/nitiphub and through our applications, which may be available from third party sites for various mobile and computing devices, and through our products, services, and information, all of which we collectively refer to as the “NitipHub Platform.”
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, THEY CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT AND CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
We are continually changing and improving the NitipHub Platform. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify it, to add or remove features or functionalities or to suspend or terminate any part or all of the NitipHub Platform with or without notice to you. We may also modify or amend these Terms or incorporated documents to reflect changes in the law, changes to the NitipHub Platform, Fees (defined below) or any other aspect of the relationship between NitipHub and You. You should look at the Terms regularly.
Eligibility and Use of the Platform
Access to and use of the NitipHub Platform is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old, who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and who properly create a valid account as explained below (valid account holders as Hubers, may also collectively be referred to in these Terms as “Members”). By accessing or using the NitipHub Platform, You represent and warrant that you are eligible to do so.
YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNLESS WE OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY AGREE IN WRITING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY ACCESSING THE THE NITIPHUB PLATFORM, AND IN BECOMING A MEMBER, YOU RECEIVE ONLY THE ABILITY TO USE THE NITIPHUB PLATFORM TO REQUEST PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ABILITY TO MESSAGE NITIPHUB TEAM ABOUT THE ITEMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NITIPHUB IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY RELATIONSHIP OR AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANOTHER MEMBER, AND THAT ANY SUCH RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN THE MEMBERS ONLY.
Members also acknowledge and agree that they are users of the NitipHub Platform only and that they are not NitipHub employees, joint venturers, partners, or agents whatsoever. NitipHub does not have the right to control and does not control Members, or the relationships between them or the subject matter of such relationships. You acknowledge and agree that, except where these Terms provide otherwise, it is NitipHub team who establish any applicable Fees. While we may provide information that may be helpful in assisting you to evaluate your order status in the NitipHub Platform, NitipHub does not endorse any particular Member.
To promote the NitipHub Platform and to increase exposure to potential Members or their desired Items, content from the NitipHub Platform may be displayed on other websites, applications, other communications (including email or SMS or other text message services), and in online and offline advertisements.
Account Registration, Member Verification, and Other Member Representations And Warranties
To access some of Our features and services, You will need to validly register for an account and to become a Member. You are only eligible to have one (1) Account at a time, and are not allowed to transfer Your account at any time to another person or entity. As indicated above, by doing so, You represent and warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are capable of entering into legally binding agreements in the relevant jurisdiction (s).
You also represent and warrant that You will comply with any and all applicable import laws or customs laws in Indonesia jurisdiction. You also represent and warrant that (i) neither You nor the subject of Your transaction is the subject of an Indonesia embargo, or that it has been designated by the Indonesia Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that (ii) You are not listed on any Indonesia Government or any other country’s list of prohibited or restricted parties.
To create a Member account, You must create a password-protected account (“Account”). You may register for an Account using Your email and creating a password, or by using your existing third-party networking accounts that are enabled by NitipHub now or in the future such as Google, or Facebook, Twitter or others (“Third Party Networks”), if any. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the Account registration process and at all other times when You use the NitipHub Platform, and to continually update information sufficient to keep it accurate, current and complete. You and You alone are responsible for safeguarding your NitipHub Account password and other information, if applicable to a Third Party Network, and You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on or through your Account or Third Party Network created an account and that You will immediately inform NitipHub of any suspected unauthorized use. NitipHub is not liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage that any party claims is caused in whole or part by unauthorized use of Your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may, however, be liable or responsible to NitipHub or third parties due to the unauthorized use of Your Account.
You acknowledge and agree that, as permitted by applicable laws, NitipHub may in its sole discretion, but is not obligated to, obtain reports from consumer reporting agencies or otherwise review publicly available information about Members, including sexual offender registration lists or databases compiling information about criminal convictions relating to, without limitation, crimes of violence, theft, burglary, conspiracy, abuse, neglect, fraud, dishonesty, perjury, forgery, embezzlement, cyber crimes, identity theft, drug-related offense, obstruction, organized crime, prostitution, warrant violations, weapons offenses and crimes which endanger the life or property of others. By accessing or using the NitipHub Platform, You authorize us to use Your personal information (including name, address, date of birth or other identifying information) to obtain these reports and agree that we may, in our sole discretion suspend, cancel, block, restrict or terminate Your access to the NitipHub Platform based upon Our evaluation of such reports, again in our sole discretion. If we undertake an effort to verify Your background through these or other methods (which we are not obligated to do under these Terms), and choose to identify you as “Verified,” such a notation shall mean nothing other than that You completed a verification or identification process and shall not constitute an endorsement of You or any other Member to the public or to any Member.
Regardless of whether you access or use the NitipHub Platform with or without an account, by accessing, searching on or using the NitipHub Platform in any way, You agree that will not:
- Use another person’s Account, to misrepresent yourself, Your identity or qualifications or transactions;
- Violate any federal, state, local, national or international law, or any rule, regulation, tariff or duty, including customs laws or regulations that may apply to You to any requested Items.
- Use any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, crawlers, scrapers to access, copy, maintain or compile the NitipHub Platform or content thereon for any purpose without NitipHub’s prior written approval;
- In any manual or automated way copy, appropriate, use or disclose any copyrighted text, or other intellectual property, rights of publicity, privacy or contract rights or otherwise misuse or misappropriate NitipHub Platform information or content including but not limited to, use on a mirrored, competitive, or third-party site;
- Transmit more request messages through the NitipHub Platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Take any action that (a) may unreasonably encumber the NitipHub Platform’s infrastructure; (b) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any third-party participation; © bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the NitipHub Platform; (d) circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the NitipHub Platform; (e) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm NitipHub or users; (f) uses the NitipHub Platform in a way that violates any copyrights, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights;
- As a Member, use the NitipHub Platform in any manner that circumvents Your obligation to pay NitipHub to bring Requested Items as agreed;
- Collect, harvest or publish any personally identifiable data including but not limited to names or other account information, from the NitipHub Platform, or use the communication systems provided by the NitipHub Platform for any reason not explicitly authorized by these Terms, including but not limited to commercial solicitation purposes;
- Recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Members for employment or any other use not specifically intended by the NitipHub Platform;
- Take any inappropriate or unlawful actions, including the submission of inappropriate or unlawful content to or through the NitipHub Platform, including without limitation content that is hateful, illegal, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory, or that advocates, promotes, or encourages inappropriate activity, conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or conduct that would give rise to civil liability or violate any law;
- Violate any NitipHub policies that govern or relate to Your use of the NitipHub Platform and interactions with You;
- Take any action that may undermine the efficacy or accuracy of reviews or rating systems maintained which relate to NitipHub;
- to fail to perform as agreed upon by Members;
- Registering for more than one (1) NitipHub Account or registering for a NitipHub Account on behalf of an individual other than Yourself or transferring or purporting to transfer your NitipHub Account to any other person.
- Undertake any activity or engage in any conduct that is inconsistent with the business or purpose of the NitipHub Platform; and
- Attempt to indirectly undertake or achieve any of the foregoing.
Prohibited Requested Items
Hubers expressly agree not to use the NitipHub Platform to request that any item that is prohibited under the laws of Indonesia and/or its subdivisions, or of any international laws or laws of any local jurisdiction applicable to Members, goods, transit or destination. Prohibited items include, but are not limited, to:
- Counterfeit goods
- Stolen property
- Live animals
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives or chemicals
- Human remains
- Pornography or obscene materials
- Illegal drugs or regulated drugs (prescription) in violation of law
- Any product or item related to illegal activities, such as the production of illegal drugs
- Any item that is prohibited by law in the place of origin, destination or any jurisdiction of transit through between origin and destination
- Aerosols or any flammable materials
- Knives, batons or other weapons
- Certain agricultural products
- Grab’d Items imported into the United States without a customs declaration where one was required.
We respect and expect Providers and Parents to respect copyright law. Where warranted, we will terminate the Account of any user who repeatedly infringes or is believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.